Saturday, December 10, 2011

section

Law? I'm hating you.
even I loved you before.
damn you.
make my brain keep stung....
now my brain can't function very well.
everything is slow.
by the way, I'm damn hungry now.
somebody which is kind, can bring me to eat now?
whatever.
still have two chapter to go.
I want to finish you no matter how hard is it.

OM? I never love you no matter  before, now, or future.
I wont love you.
I'm wait the miracle for me to pass this subject.
actually I dont know what are you talking about.

CSC??? what the nice subject....
learn a lot of thing.
if there have no any exam, I will love you like hell..

Consumer Behavior?? As all my classmate make the shortform "CB"
damn you.
everything in the note.... short short sentences with a lot of examples plus without explain..
can you dont be lazy to explain it? 
even in the class, you also keep reading on the slide.

English??
OMG~ 
I dont want to talk about it.
Damn pek cek with it.
even now I'm writing the english.

gonna wait the miracle for my Final..
add oil to myself and all my classmate.
and also add oil for STPM's friends.
good luck for the last week.
cheer for the new life after Exam.


No comments:

Post a Comment