Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not in .... Mood

Bored with Study.
Actually is because can't understand it
so this makes me feel bored.
damn it.
why am I so stupid?!
even the lecturer keep explain to me.
but I still can't get the means.
damn my stupid brain.

Just send the tutorial answer to my lecturer.
hope she won't pek cek with my answer.
when I repeat read on it,
I really don't know is I understand it or just copy from the note.
waiting for the lecturer mark.

Hope the Final questions won't be hard.
Hope will out the chapters that I love.
Hope everything be smooth.
by the way,
hope the OM lecturer cool down and give some Tips.
she get angry with our class
Cause the crazy people go scold her.
not the lecturer does not teach nicely.
is she does not hear what the lecturer teach.
so pity with my OM lecturer.
she is a nice lecturer actually.
but some times , she is fierce cause the class is noisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment