congratez to my own.
even it is not a big deal.
first, I done my first presentation on this sem.
second, I done my OM test 2 on last Friday.
its sound great.
but my second presentation is postpone to next tuesday.
due to not enough time and the lecturer is fierce.
whatever. Don't feel like to worry about already.
Sometimes, I will tired with all of this.
but its over so just prepair for the next presentation.
other than that,
I gonna thanks to my classmate for fetching me to pasar malam.
I had bought a new screen protector and button sticker for my cutie phone.
by the way, I'm regret-ing why I did not buy the headphone accessory when I go to Midvalley.
I realized that a lot people buy the Ipad 2.
haha. I can't get it from my dad.
but I don't think that really need to get it.
If can get it, I will be happy.
If can't get it, I will not be sad too.
oh yea,
I need to study for my Final~
It is coming soon.
Good luck to myself and also all of my classmate.
and also my friend, chunkeat.
haha. he going to have his Final next week.
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment