1st, I'm going to having my final. so I need to study.
2nd, Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 coming soon. so after Final I want to watch it.
3rd,After final I want to go shopping.
4th, I want go Korea. The dream place for me.... OMG.
5th, I want go Singapore when Christmas.
6th, I want to have a trip with my friends.
7th, I want to eat Crab. So long time din't eat it.
8th, I want to have a wonderful gathering with my classmate.
9th, I want to celebrate the CNY with all my family. I means big family. all the cousins back and celebrate.
10th, I want to be slim. I think this is difficult for me. coz I like to eat. haha.
I hope I can done at least 5 of them even it is not the difficult things for others but it is difficult for me.
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment