I felt that long time dint update my blog ady.
Today really too free? nothing to do?
or finish watch Running Man?
oh ya.
is finish watch Running Man
Running Man really is a nice and funny variety show.
Oh My God,
I'm crazy with it.
I keep laughing when I watch it.
Damn funny
especially the MCsssss.... damn funny.
and there have a muscle guy although he is not that tall.
but i love it.
By the way, I want to say that :
I had go back to my hometown last weekend.For the sure, I spend my time with my family and the beach.
I really love it.
Pantai Pandak
Last Friday, I went to the Pantai Pandak.
it is a nice beach.
there still have some "food" ?
Sotong.... Keropok......etc....
waooooo....
damn nice. the view of the beach damn nice too.
i love it...
i wish i can spend every weekend with my family.
but i know it can't happen every weekend.
more one month, i will back again.wakaka.
please wait for me. I love KT so much.^^
why just have one photo?
it is because the sucks INTI internet line.
What the difficult thing to upload a photo.
damn it.
Now i have no idea want to continuous with what the things.
so just until here.
No comments:
Post a Comment