I had a holiday for one month
it is great even I din't hang out with my friends so many times.
but it is great when together with family.
I love this holiday kaw kaw.
by the way.
I celebrate my birthday at KT.
and thanks Fionna and HX for the present.
I will appreciate kaw kaw. ^^
me and sister again~ ^^
Today is the first day I stay at KL? or Nilai?My roommie come around and fetch me go to KLCC.
Yepppppyyyyy
We go to Book Fair.
OhYa....
I saw a lot of book.
I want buy it
but I no money to buy it.
at the last I only bought one 蔡康永的说话之道
oh ya~ it is my birthday cake. yeppy.....
haha.....
the book~ hehe
now I already start miss my home.
I love all of us stay together.
Dad, Mum, Man Man, Yong Yong, and Danny,
I love you all.
I miss you all.
muacks~


No comments:
Post a Comment