Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It tuesday again!

Tuesday? What was happen?
Nothing at all..
with the English in the noon, and with the 15minutes writing about last weekend...
oh ya, yesterday i just wrote about my last weekend.
But i realize that 15 minutes not enough at all..
coz i spend an amazing weekend with my family.
Do I love it? Yes, I do.

Other than that, I gonna say that tomorrow I have a Law Pre-Test.
Damn it. I still not yet start it and I seems like so free to update my blog.
Sometimes my mum ask me: Do you really love to study?
the question that always wonder and spoke out from my mum's mouth.
Do I really love to study?
Maybe I am or NOT TO.
I also don't know. I just know that knowledge is important.
But did I learn so much at here?
I also wonder it.
I really don't know.
Sometimes, I just need a talk with someone but the time I called, no one will pick it up.
So......

forget about it,
and now is really the time for me to start my study again for the pre-test of Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment