Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine?!

I glad to said that valentine is coming soon.    But I not going to celebrate because I’m not ‘double’ ,just single~don’t distrust it~ Every couple is going to celebrate so I would like to wish those couple be sweet forever~ no argue no break up. Smile

So now I not going to continuous the topic above, cause it is meaningless for me.

I felt this few days I’m so tired and always forget this and that without reason. I still remember the day I need to sit flight back to Inti~ I almost miss the flight but Luckily have Fionna.

Fionna, really thanks for your call. without your call I wont back to my school and maybe I will be kill by my dad and mum~

Okay, I arrive to my school, and arrive to my hostel I just realize that I forget to bring my room key. So, I make a call to my roommate. haha~ I wake her up again. This make me felt embarrassed. I did not say thanks to her. because she fall asleep before I want to talk with her.

After that, I go to AO and take a spare key. The next day, something happen again~ I forget to bring my key out from my room~ I felt my brain damn useless~ I message my roommate again. but I not straightly tell her I forget to bring key. I just ask her ‘when your class finish?’ and I think she knows my pattern. then she said something like you forget to bring key? haha… I felt embarrassed again~ how come my brain be useless like this. what happen to me? I also don’t know~ so be my reminder, I will check my key before I leave my room~ I hope this kind of problem wont be happen again and again~

No comments:

Post a Comment