Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Valentine Present

 

yesterday I out with Yun and her Boyfriend. Because I don’t have boyfriend so I bought two present for myself as my valentine present. Is it weird?! I don’t think so. No one said valentine present should bought by lover. wakaka.

Guess what I bought~ wakaka. damn happy. I bought one hush puppies shoes and one giordano polo. haha. Don’t think that I spend a lot money. I know I really spend a lot many but who care. at least I happy enough. This month my pocket become less again~ But I knew that heaven never seals off all the exits.

Today is my cutie brother’s birthday. So I gonna wish him

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MAY YOUR DREAM BECOME TRUE!AND STAY HANDSOME AT THERE. HAHA~

 

In the early morning, he called me. he wake me up in the early morning. walao. I guess he think I forget his birthday and call unlimited. But I felt lazy to pick up his phone. haha~ he keep calling. and I can’t stand it. so I pick up and say Happy birthday to him. he sounds like happy. haha. I can felt that one wish will make one person be happy so why we can’t wish someone happy birthday on his or her birth. just a simple wish make a simple smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment