Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lot of Memories

IMG_0249
2009 の birthday card.
thanks fionna,vivi,peek,shu enn,jing wen,mei chyi,yun,and 微雯~
thanks for giving me a happy birthday and sweet day.
IMG_0255
still remember this box? haha. (Kebajikan Bus A)and suddenly at uniform room outside. haha
IMG_0254
inside? a suprise~ haha
IMG_0256
cutie frog~ haha. with a cloth~
IMG_0258
Yun, thanks for this cutie~although is long time ago de present but I still keep it nicely~
IMG_0257
thanks kok chien too.
IMG_0260
tada~ another birthday present from 微雯~IMG_0261
is it look with 微雯的? haha~ but it give from 平~ not only this. in the box also got this~IMG_0259
is it pretty cute?


haha~
is time to introduce my room~
IMG_0251
my notice board~ with many memories~
IMG_0265
a smile pin and photo we took on the state competition 2009.
IMG_0266
swadaya band~ haha. this is for shanghai do de.
IMG_0267
swadaya badge~ argh~ I like this so much.
IMG_0271 
my mum cut from newspaper~ I just can say that, mum, thanks for cutting down for me.
IMG_0270
haha~ this newspaper? from shanghai de ~ wakaka.
IMG_0268
this pencil case~ all of us got this…. haha
IMG_0274
does you all still keep this eraser and sticker?
IMG_0275
真的很惊喜一下咯~ fionna
IMG_0277

IMG_0278

IMG_0280IMG_0281IMG_0282IMG_0283






I really love the time when we at secondary school~no need think so much. do what we want to do~

4 comments:

  1. haha!!! Like kaw kaw your post!!!
    <3 love it..
    miss that time lots!!!
    wanna date me this valentine?? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... thanks for your like. date with me? you come or i go? haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.. very much.. very very much! Brought up lotsa memoriesss. I love you all! I still have the things you all gave me. Will try to go and korek them all out! good night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~ peek, i waiting you to korek...... lets our mind back the time we stay together~haha

    ReplyDelete