Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The public holiday

today is the public holiday.
oh yeah...
so damn happy.
just go to seremban to eat dim sum and watch movie.
what a great holiday.
hahhaa
love it.

I think this will be the last crazy thing for us.
It will be one of the memory for the diploma life.
Not sure about will we gather after the diploma.
need to appreciate the time we spend together.
no matter how short is it.

and I gonna to wish some of my friends happy birthday.
even it is late.
but better than do nothing.
the wish in blog might be late coz I'm busy recently.
sorry for that.

so,
To:
My brother, Cheah Fung
My dear friend, Vivian
My junior, Jing Wen
My mummy,

Happy birthday all of you.
hope all of you enjoy the day.
even I'm not around to celebrate.
But I hope that I did not miss a lot.
anyway,
happy birthday and all the best for now and for the future.

thanks for giving the chance for me to annoying at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment