Thursday, April 19, 2012

Life

The life will not be easy.
A lot of things need to be consider.
And also a lot of pressure.
What you want to do, what you think, what you done.
Will always be comment by others.
Others comment you is just like you always comment others.
Behave the mouth just for the future.
Not going to give comment and no comment at all.
Different people will have different mind.
We don't know the details so we can't give a lot of comment.
If the life is in the easy way, that not call life.
What it call?! I have no idea.
Hoping the life will be simple?!
Please back to the life of baby!!
That is good experience for people to learn from the trouble things.
My life?
Sometimes simple, sometimes complicated.
Sometimes I would like to talk with some one non-stop, but does not means I so good with the people.
I think I have the mental problem.
But just for sometimes.

The life start from next week will be busy and busy and busy.
Oh ya~
I having my final on next week.
God bless.
I hate to have two subjects in one day.
I'm not the genius.
I think I can't remember too much
But just have to try my best.
Enjoy the busy study week.
I hope I will love it.

1 comment:

  1. Kar mei, i back on sat. can we meet or something?
    Miss you so much laaaaa..
    <3

    ReplyDelete