Saturday, November 5, 2011

Time to Update ^^

I realized that I'm too busy for this few days? few weeks?
already three weeks I din't update my blog and the last post is just youtube video.
its okay.
now is not too late for me to update. ^^
last two weeks I have the mid term break and I back my home with a lot of assignment.
I meet up with T7 at airport and we talk a lot.
such a nice chat without the mind of stop.
other than that, I saw a lot of KT people at airport as well.
the weather on that day actually not that good. keep thunder and raining.
this make the flight keep shaking and my feel is I'm gonna die~
when arrive KT's airport,
my cutie brother come and fetching me.
Finally I can back my home and meet my family.
I love it.
and my mum cook my favor >>> Nasi Lemak. 
it damn nice, saya sukanya. ^^
I stay at KT for a week,
in the week,
my jobs are only do assignment, eat, sleep, meet up with friends, and accompany family.
I really love to stay at KT.
I miss the food of KT
I miss the food that cook by my mother and grandma.
I love the feel of without worried.
I don't like to think about how I need to go out, when I just can do this and that, and so on.
I really don't like to plan everything early.
I just like last minute job.
For the week of my holiday, 
I really want to thanks for my friends which fetching me here and there and always match-ing the time that I can out. 
really thanks a lot for the accompany.

Because of the happy holiday,
when I arrive Inti, I just feel that I gonna die again. 
I keep rushing of the assignments with the variety show "family outing"
finally I had done all the assignment that need to pass up on friday.
but I gonna die again 
coz another three assignments are waiting me.
I just feel want to enjoy my life without rushing anything.
anyway, even it is hard for my life but I will try to face all the assignment 
and getting the high marks. so that my mother don't need to worry about me again.
I wish that I can do it 

No comments:

Post a Comment