Tomorrow will be at Malacca.
finally can meet Vivian. haha
even yesterday we talk so much.
I feel want to go watch YOU ARE THE APPLE IN MY EYE
I feel want to meet up all the friends
I feel want to go to Singapore to meet my sister
I feel want to organize a family trip
BUT
I think I'm crazy.
too much things are waiting for me and I just want to play.
actually I should start study for my final.
sometime more you have fun, more you will deserve the pain at the last.
but I just feel sometimes people will be tired too.
and people just need to take a break for a long journey.
this few weeks, I fall in love with the INTI's computer lab.
what a great place to use internet.
everything going fast
and I can use youtube as well.
OMG!! really love it.
I really appreciate that the INTERNET line is faster kaw kaw than my room.
oh yea~
yesterday is the 11.11.2011
haha.. what a great date.
so many are capturing the date with the time so that will be 11.11.2011, 11.11am
but I didn't do it.
not because I dont want to do it.
just i MISS two of the chance.
whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment