Monday, October 3, 2011

thanks for not complaint!

Actually my life is great 
but i make it worse.
nothing better than my life?! ( i think so, sometimes)
sorry to dad and mum.
and thanks to both of u two.
sorry for my lazy-ness 
and thanks for always remind me that my only job is study.
of course thanks for supporting me as well.
thanks for letting me back home when I miss home.
I know that i should not do that anymore.
This will cause me to be miss home badly.
sorry for not going back for one month.
I think I really spent a lot of money by doing something meaningless.
I like to shopping.
and You (MUM) like to ask me not to buy so much.
but you din't stop me not to buy anything.
other than that, 
thanks for calling every night.
I LOVE my DAD and MUM.
both of u are the best all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment