my classmate
the guys.
the girls.
the fireworks.
this few days have a little bit busy with this and that,
today just upload this.
5 Oct 2011 is the first university day for INTI
it is damn crazy.
that day i just realized that there have so many INTI's students.
really mountain people mountain sea.
that day, my classmate and I went to there and they start the functions with the fireworks.
it is damn nice.
it had been so long that i din't look the fireworks.
after that, have the mizz nina ( I don't know who is she actually )
then have the 凌佳俊 and the DESIREE TAN ( I also not actually know who is them)
and the last three hours are the most crazy part with the DJ Skeletor.
OMG!
all of the INTIAN so high!
the feel such as in the club? ( my friends said that)
but there have no provided alcohol drinks.
the SAO have provide the free snacks.
I just can said that: all of the INTIAN be crazy on that day.








No comments:
Post a Comment