Monday, July 18, 2011

The weekend


I had spend  my weekend with my friend >>> Fionna Wee
and also my Uncle and his family.
how greats are my weekend??
it is wonderful.
Fion and me went to midvalley to shop around.
actually the main reason i go to midvalley is to fix up the problem of my stupid handphone.
but the Samsung center is on the way in 装修
that fine.
Fion and me bought the same shirt >>>  Stitch.
yea. stitch. the stitch inside the Lilo & Stitch.
I Love Stitch.
This is stitch.

we shop and shop until 8 something.
then we back to bandar tasik selatan.
hahaha..... the time wait my uncle is so long.
today i just realize that actually from my uncle's house to the KTM is far.
and now i just realize that i dint take any photo with Fion. 
from the last time i want to take photo with her until now.
i still dint do it.
next time i sure want to do that.
haha.

the next day >>> sunday
i go to church with my uncle and his family.
at there, we sing song and play and play and play.
hahaha...
but something bad >> my uncle's daughter is fever.
OMG!!
the sound of crying make me feel scare.
hope she is better now.

that all for my weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I also realized we din take photo. D: I just rmb when i got home. :(

    ReplyDelete