is it weird? hahaha…. my sister said look so funny.
yes, I love the funny style. ^^
I back to my lifeless Inti already. really lifeless at here. keep rushing for my assignment. this week I have to pass up 3 assignment. It will make me become crazy. why? because I haven’t start even one word. last week is my holiday and I spend my holiday with doing nothing. the holiday is wonderful. everyday out with mei chyi. I can hang out with shu chin, peek, HX, ban pin, and my ah ba. hahahaha. suddenly feel we old already. but the time when we at shanghai or play together just feel like yesterday. I love the life when we together without any trouble things. if every time holiday got a lot of friends at KT, the life will be beautiful. I feel the time pass so fast when at KT.
my lovely kor kor and me.
my nyek nyek (sea lion)
I’m waiting it back from UK. hahaha.
my stupid Danny
angry bird memo at TTC.
the time hang out with Mei Chyi, HX, and Shu chin.
what a great time spend with them. ^^
my little banana buy by my lovely mum…
I Love Banana.
kudu mayong? is it spelling like this. I like this food much.
but I can’t accept that my grandma buy for me everyday even I love to eat.
I found this photo at my house. this is when I am young. haha.
the last time I went to Genting Highland. almost 10 years ago. hahaha
oh ya, this is the first day after the last week holiday.
study study study….
to everyone who spend the time with me,
really thanks for you guys let me have a nice holidays without any 烦恼~









I changed my blog address to http://annoifs.blogspot.com/. :)
ReplyDelete