Saturday, May 28, 2011

Question or Problem?

UK??? or Australia?

which one better? I should go UK to study my degree or go Australia?

this few days I keep thinking of this question!

where should I go?

if go UK, I study at INTI one year and UK one year

if go Australia, I straight go to Australia for two years after my diploma….

so which one should I choose?

or I should choose to stay at Inti to finish my degree?

I have no idea now….

 

I think I really need to start my study life…

I should not play play like before…

but I really don’t know that I can do it or not…

My-God….. can you help me?

can you keep remind me that I should always work hard in my study?!

this few days I really felt stress….. and keep think about the thing of study overseas…….

I really can make it? I not sure about it……

haix…….

2 comments:

  1. Karmei, dun stress. got me got me!!
    U do research UK or Aus, which one more geng lo. then u will know want to go where liao. :D

    ReplyDelete