I hate exam but I love study…..
I hate hostel but I love school
I hate the stupid eco but I love to attend the eco class
I hate to waste money but I love buy clothes
I hate to be fat but I love to eat
I hate the attitude of some one but I love the feeling when we together.
the things I hate is related with the things I love.
so what can I do for that.
I should study for now…. for future…. for my life…..
I love my mummy and daddy.
it is of course I love my sister and brothers.
I know the past two sentences are not related but I love to write out
cause I miss them badly.
I coming back home….. please wait for me one week…
I coming back home….. yeepppppyyyyy……..
dun hate me, please love me.
ReplyDelete:D
i won't hate you de la... hahaha..... i love you more than you can image it.... wakkaka~ ^^
ReplyDelete