Friday, April 22, 2011

Last day

today is the last day for the classes.

OMG….

what this means? means next week I going to the study week.

and one more week. I going to die in the final.

after final, I will feel alive…..

damn la…

today test gonna die le……

haix….. I have no idea to my management test….

3 questions, I know what it asking but I don’t know want how to answer it.

one question = 10 marks.

this means I get low marks in my test.

and means that I need to add more more more oil in my final to get the higher marks.

but all is pass.

next week….. OMG!

next week………. study week

it means I need to start study !

study!

but every time when I want to start study I just feel want to sleep

what can I do ?  If I felt sleepy, I sure will go sleep~

wuwuwuuwuw~  feel want cry le…

but when think about can back to home after final, this make me happy.

cause I can see my dad, my mum, my brother everyday, every hour, every minute, every second.

what the wonderful life.

I miss my dad, mum, brother. I miss you all……..

I want to back home……..

home home home….

I coming back….

please!

please!

please!

wait me more two weeks. just more two weeks.

two weeks. I’m free. I’m back home.

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment