Sunday, September 9, 2012

better than the life

HI!
I'm back.

I spend my last weekend with my sister.
how sweet.
when I saw her
I just so shocked!
really really have a long long time dint meet her,
dint chit chat face to face with her for a long long time.
I do miss her so much.
thanks to dad for bought me the flight ticket.
my Singapore trip is so so so amazing.
I saw a lot of amazing things.
because of this trip
I know about life never be that easy
I learn a lot which about the reality
I just know I stay in the dream life for the past 19 years.
However,
its still not that much late to know it.


  the sky when going to singapore. 



the sushi day!!! 
yeppy


the first time cooking at sister's house. ^_^


the Mos Burger.
so damn nice.. love it. <3 p="p">

Banana pan cake cooked by my sister... ^_^


my little teeth.



sister and me ^ ^ 
while wait for the bus.


ello... I'm a monster... 


i love this milk... <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
nice!!!!


Sister bought me this. 
this is so comfortable for me.


this is my sister favor.
her friend said she will cook this every weekend.

 cooked under my request.



the last meal before back Malaysia!!! 
=(


back to INTI!!!

yesterday went to Midvalley for the purpose of pick up Yun's birthday present
but can't stand with the cheap price!!bought a lot of stuff... 
i'm broke!!!


 Gonna back to work hard in the research methodology h/w.
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment