I back to Inti..
and I got the same roommate.
but this few days she is not around.
I'm continue my weekend in the room.
by the way,
due the boringness of yesterday,
I went to KLCC by the public transportation.
what the tired way...
but I still felt I'm the lucky one.
The public transport didn't make me wait for a long long time.
thanks god.
hahaha
I went to the BookFest and buy a lot stuff.
and also the DIY keychain.
hehee
one for me and another one for my sister.
it is 100% handmade by me.... hahahaha
^_^
the LIFE BEFORE INTI
thanks to my friends that keep on hearing what am I blaming everyday.
Here the photos of yc before leave KT
now I'm thinking I'm such an idiot
hahhaa
when at KT
keeping thinking I want to back KT.
and now I missing the busy life at KT.
at least not like now.
I'm tooooooo freeeeeee.....
hahaa
No comments:
Post a Comment