The view so damn nice.
I fall in love with the view..
It just like a sweet dream for this holiday.
In fact, I'm going there because of the meditation (Metta Sutta Workshop)
It is amazing. I learn a lot of things from the meditation.
By the way, I also have to thanks to my parents that brings me to this.
and thousand thanks to my dad coz teach me how to shoot the sunrise.
I learn a lot of things which about how to shoot the views.
But I still in the timing of learning. It might not be perfect.
yet, it is a starting point for me.
Those are the view at new Jetty of Lake Kenyir Resort & Spa:
I'm not going to climb up but for those photo:
I'm climb down to the side of sea...
I think I'm crazy...
the wave of the sea while the speedboat cross by....
the view which request me to wake up in the early morning....
only few photos uploaded.due to the tiredness...
Gonna go to sleep.
=)















Nice picturessss!!! NAIZEEE!!!
ReplyDelete(Y)
hahaha.... we should there together... the view is beautiful.... ^_^
ReplyDelete