Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Friendship

A friend would like to accept all the things of you
Even the defect.
I'm busy recently
please do care about my busy.
Even I'm not the perfect worker for my mum
but I still hope to help her.
Sometimes busy with all the stuff
but I will try my best to hang out with friends.
PLEASE CARE MY FEELING.
I don't feel want to screw up everything.
Every one have their personality.
Don't force me..

By the way,
I gonna go Monash?
I still don't know.
because I have to wait for the officer to confirm with me about the credit transfer.
thanks for the people? nope...
thanks for the buddies, friends....
that take care of me..
and I received a lot of good luck message.
it is so sweet for me... even that not any BIG WORDS...
thanks a lot....

what a short post....

No comments:

Post a Comment