Friday, March 23, 2012

The updates.


My new pets.. hehehe
Both of them are so damn cute.
The small one love to sleep
and the big one love to follow people..
hahhaa
They make my house full of happiness.
love them so much...
^_^
My brother love to say they are cutie.
and keep acting cute at there.
this make me laugh unlimited.
and I finish last two weekends with my family
Love the feeling
Btw, I ate a lot of the food that cooked by my mummy.
it is so damn delicious and
I love it so much. <3







Last thursday,
I went to the Shabu shabu (at Puchong) with my classmate.
it is a so damn nice dinner.
not because the food but because the person.
it seems like long long time dint gather to having our dinner
in fact, we having our dinner everyday.
but it is the nice day for me..
that day, we ate a lot, drink a lot, ate a lot ice-cream, talk a lot, make a lot of fun.
what  a nice memory for me.
there still have somebody but not in the photo.
haha. they busy with their food.
^_^

oh ya,
I'm so damn excited. 
Gonna go to eat sushi. 
OMG!
I wait for a long long time.
Finally decide to go tomorrow.
hahaha.
Zanmai, please wait for me. 

Last, 
recently I fall in love to Big Bang...
why?
nothing special.
Love Dae sung's voice and love the songs.
and I also fall in love with his smile. 
Its kill me a lot. and make me feel happy as well
haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment