ELLO!!!
to my blog:
ello~ long time dint touch you already. now is the midnight.
nothing to do. so just come over and touch touch….
if don’t understand what am I writing, it’s okay.
cause I also don’t know what am I writing.
this few week I will be busy such as a busy human.
last few day I have the test for management and marketing.
wednesday management, thursday marketing.
and I try my best to do it. yet I don’t know will I get the good result or not.
one of my friend had mixed up this two subject.
when the marketing test, she ask me stability need to write what,
but the main point is stability is not under management test.
the first few minutes I still keep thinking stability.
then I just realize that is management.
haha. what the test. make me feel tired.
because of the management test,
the night before I study until the next day I can’t wake up early
so I miss the 8am marketing class.
feel guilty.
I should wake up but I din’t
cause really so tired.
my body don’t let me move.
hahaha. it is an excuse for my lazy-ness.
after these two test,
I going to rush for my assignment again.
management, marketing, management, marketing.
just one more week,
I am free. I’m going back home.
going back home to do eco assignment.
what a nice job.
hahha
I love to do my homework at my home.
the internet line will be better than Inti internet line.
I pay so much but the line still so suck…
everything is slow slow slow slow slow.
band concert will postpone till 16/7/2011.
I still thinking wanna buy flight ticket back and see or not.
really want buy?
but that time I gonna final.
I should stay at Inti?
still thinking.
why?! why?! why?!
why want to postpone?!
haix.
time: 05:17
it is too late for now.
I should go to bed.
night to everyone that I love~
miss you a lot.
^^
by
kar mei
No comments:
Post a Comment