Friday, March 25, 2011

nice friday

what a great friday?! haha. in the early morning get shock of the phone ring.ooooooopsssss…..my friend calling me~because we already say want to go MCD to take the breakfast.but the night before, I fall asleep without set any alarm~

Oh My God.

everything is rushing~I fast fast go take a bath, and use the fastest speed to run to meet my friends~I think they will kill me, if I late more 5minutes.First, we go to print out our assignment. what the hell?! it is so expensive.I hate the time my printer spoil when I want to print out my assignment.and I need to spent money to go out to print my assignment. cannot use too much colour page. damn it. haix.then what the hell of a person which always make noise around me!don’t blame that I scold you! because you too noisy.after that, the person make me so pek cek. I not in mood already.after that, we go to MCD to take our breakfast with the voucher that with the minimum purchase RM5 and get two big breakfast.

when we arrive there,and quite up around half an hour, the ah gua said sorry, your voucher not allowed to use. walao…… can I kill you?! why everytime I go eat can use it but this time cannot? can you give me the acceptable reason?

then, I trying to cool down myself. it take a long long time. thanks my friends who worries about me. it’s okay. I’m emotional person. I will suddenly be emo and suddenly be hyper active person. don’t bother about me. haha.

I just can said I love today whether it is happen something unhappy in the early morning. but I still love it. because I done assignment and pass up. this assignment kill me in the last few day. what the great feel when pass up the assignment. it make me can’t eat, can’t sleep well for few days. now I felt better. but I think I need take time to sleep le…. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment