Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OMG

okay!

very long long time I din’t wrote this blog…………     

and now I going to use english to write this blog because I just take a look on 佳馨 blog.this make me also felt want to use english to write this.

my english also not that good.but no one is good in english without any practise. it is right?

okay~

now I going to talk about last few I done a lot of crazy things

I go to Johor with my 2 dears

and

we bought a lot cloths

bought a lot shoes

ate a lot food

used a lot money

take a lot picture

take a lot video

done a lot crazy things that I haven did before

and

bought a new purse

ya~

is a new purse

I really gonna crazy

how come I spend a lot money to bought a purse

that fine~

after back from Johor

we stay in room eat grass

(coz no money)

the next day

we said we should behave

but ms.bibu ask want go midvalley or not

and we 4 go shopping again

and continuos use money to buy and buy and buy

 

I think really should start to behave myself

haha

but, all of this are the happy memories for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment